Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Class of 2011: Message from a Graduate

Four years ago I embarked on a wonderful journey of the Bible through the Catholic Biblical School, which culminated in a lovely and meaningful graduation ceremony this month at St. Thomas Seminary.  Along the way, I learned so much about my faith, met new friends and enhanced my knowledge as a Director of Religious Education. But most importantly, the enrichment I received through the excellent instructors, supplemental reading and outstanding Scripture Days, have brought me closer to Christ in both mind and heart, which for me, is the true journey.

I truly loved every minute and am glad to have been able to earn college credit as well! I appreciate all the hard work that went into accreditation for CBS.

Ms. Kathi Bonner
Director of Religious Education
St. Catherine of Siena, West Simsbury, CT