Thursday, June 27, 2013

See What Our Students Are Saying about The Catholic Biblical School!

"This class was beyond my wildest dreams."

"It inspires me to better myself."


"I feel like the Pentecost fire of Jesus is burning over my forehead."

"It has made me consider and look forward to becoming more active in the church."

"It has been something I can share with my family."

"Not long enough! This was an awesome class!" 

"I loved the opportunity for fellowship and faith sharing with group members/classmates."

"I have come to better appreciate Catholic teachings and worship as a covenant with Jewish roots. "

"Our teacher is kind, a great teacher and a witness of Christ."


JOIN IN THE FUN! ENROLLMENT IS OPEN THROUGH AUGUST 15. CLASSES BEGIN IN EARLY SEPTEMBER IN HAMDEN, SOUTHINGTON, TORRINGTON AND WEST HARTFORD.

For more information, click here: http://www.orehartford.org/joomla3/index.php/our-programs/catholic-biblical-school