Monday, August 11, 2014

News from Hartford's "Spin-Off" Biblical School

Jerry Siegmund (Pioneer Class of 1999) recently let us know that his second group of students will begin their four-year journey through the Biblical School at his parish of St. Brendan on the North/South Carolina border.

And he has recruited two members of the St. Brendan's Class of 2014 to teach in the program: Rich Rismiller and Diana Zurowski.

Here's what Rich has to say:
Let me begin by telling you that your former student (Jerry Siegmund) makes a tremendous instructor. He has made a significant difference in my life and my faith. Diana and I are looking forward to this venture. Personally I am praying daily that God will give us the knowledge and wisdom to help our students to come to know Him in a more meaningful way through the Scriptures.
As we work to enroll students in both Hartford and North Carolina, I urge you to pray for the new students, the instructors and staff, and the entire Catholic Biblical School community.