Monday, April 13, 2015

Nearly Here! CBS 20th Anniversary and Reunion

Don't miss out! Get your tickets before we sell out (as we did in 2010). The deadline for purchasing tickets is April 20. Call the Office of Religious Education and Evangelization for details ~ (860) 242-5573, ext. 2670.

Here's what people said about the 15th Anniversary Celebration in 2010:
Thanks for a lovely evening with all our Bible friends. Oh, how wonderful it is to see all those people! Martina Caspersson, Class of 2010
It was great to see some of my fellow classmates. Nancy Lemega-Watt, Class of 2007
I left “glorifying and praising God”  for all the good work I witnessed. Rev. Mark David Janus, President, Paulist Press
Just a note to thank the ORE staff for a wonderful dinner celebrating 15 years of CBS! I'm so glad there was room for us! Angela Clement, Class of 2007
Dr. Harry Attridge at the 15th Anniversary Dinner
I enjoyed my time with you and wish you and the Catholic Biblical School great success moving forward. Dr. Harold Attridge, Yale Divinity School
Nice night! Very well done. Patricia A. Keck, Class of 1999.
I found the enthusiasm of those involved in the Biblical School to be very gratifying. Archbishop Emeritus Henry J. Mansell