Thursday, May 26, 2016

Summertime and the Livin' Is Easy

In my email inbox yesterday morning:

"It's Wednesday morning and, besides putting out the trash, I can relax and have another cup of coffee. I need not make sure that my homework is complete and printed out, nor make sure that my books, notebook and papers are packed in my messenger bag; nor do I have to be concerned that I have correctly interpreted the readings and homework questions. There is no need to to ponder and wonder if I have researched and answered all of the questions thoroughly enough or remembered to correctly cite all of my references.  But, 'who'd a thunk it,' I miss getting ready for class . . . . 'Go figure!'

"What I miss most, however, is the knowledge that I will be spending my morning with a very rare and precious group of people who have become so very special in my life. Have a great day and know that you are being thought of and prayed for."

--Jim Creed, Class of 2019

CBS 200 Assignment
(But while you're relaxing, don't forget your summer book assignment!)